Customer Attendance Service | Contact Us – South Africa
Choose below the best way to contact us
📩 SEND EMAIL
💰 I'm an entrepreneur! I want to do more for LIVEGOOD
I already have people to invite to become investors in LIVEGOOD
📊 How much will I earn at LIVEGOOD?
Plan of Compensation for LiveGood
LiveGood’s compensation strategy is centered on the selling of Memberships to both recruited affiliates and retail customers.
Retail Commissions (non-Member)
On the retail customers’ purchases of products, LiveGood pays commissions.
The discrepancy between the retail and Member pricing of ordered products is used to calculate retail commissions.
A retail bonus based on total monthly retail sales volume is called the Influencer Bonus.
- Earn a 10% influencer bonus for every $2500 in retail sales you make in a month.
- Earn a 20% influencer bonus for every $5000 you make in retail sales in a month.
- Earn a 30% influencer bonus for every $25,000 you make in retail sales in a month.
- Earn a 50% influencer bonus for every $50,000 you make in retail sales in a month.
Ranks for LiveGood Affiliates
The pay structure of LiveGood has six affiliate ranks.
They are as follows, along with their respective qualification standards:
- Become an affiliate by signing up with LiveGood.
- Bronze: directly refer three members and have at least five people in your downline.
- With a minimum of twenty Members in your downline and having directly referred ten Members or three affiliates (each recruitment leg must have a Bronze or higher in it), you can reach the Silver level.
- Gold requires having at least 100 Members in your downline and individually referring 30 Members or maintaining three personally recruited affiliates (each recruitment leg must have a Silver or higher in it).
- Platinum: retain three directly recruited affiliates or individually recommend one hundred Members (each recruitment leg must have a Gold or higher in it), and have at least 500 Members in your downline.
- Diamond – maintain three personally recruited affiliates (each recruitment leg must have a Platinum or higher in it), and have at least two thousand five hundred Members across your downline
LiveGood customers (retail and affiliate) who pay $9.95 per month or $99.95 per year to become members receive discounted prices.
Referred Members must be current on their membership fee payments in order to qualify for rank.
Referral Commissions for Members
LiveGood uses a unilevel compensation structure to pay Member referral commissions.
An affiliate is put at the head of a unilevel team in a unilevel pay system, and each affiliate they personally recruited is positioned immediately under them (level 1):
New affiliates brought on by any level 1 affiliates are added to the original affiliate’s unilevel team at level 2.
If any level 2 affiliates bring on new affiliates, they are promoted to level 3, and so on down a theoretically endless number of levels.
Caps for LiveGood Member referral fees for the first ten tiers of hiring (unilevel).
Rank determines how many levels Member referral commissions are paid on:
- On level 1, affiliates make 50%. (personally referred Members)
- Affiliates with a bronze ranking make 50% on level 1 and 10% on level 2.
- Affiliates with a silver ranking make 50% on level 1 and 10%, 5%, and 5% on levels 3 and 4.
- Affiliates with a gold ranking receive 50% of level 1 earnings, 10% of level 2, 5% of levels 3 and 4, 3% of level 5, and 2% of level 6 earnings.
- Affiliates who have achieved the Platinum ranking receive 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7, and 1% on level 8.
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 10
The first month of membership is the only time member referral commissions are paid. This is based on a standard membership fee of $10.
When they sign up, LiveGood affiliates must pay a $40 charge. This fee is used by LiveGood to pay hiring commissions.
The same unilevel compensation system and commission rates are used by LiveGood to pay recruitment commissions to members (see above).
LiveGood uses a 215 matrix to pay residual commissions after the first month of a Member’s membership (including retail and affiliate Members).
A LiveGood affiliate is positioned at the top of a 215 matrix, with the following two spots immediately behind them:
The matrix’s initial level is made up of these two locations. These first two places are divided into another two positions each to create the second level of the matrix (4 positions).
The matrix’s levels three through fifteen are formed in the same way, with each level containing twice as many spots as the one before it.
LiveGood Members are referred both directly and indirectly to fill positions in the matrix.
For each matrix slot filled by a LiveGood Member, a 2.5% commission is given.
The rank of a LiveGood affiliate determines how many matrix levels residual commissions are paid on:
On twelve matrix levels, affiliates receive a residual commission of 2.5 percent.
On thirteen matrix levels, Bronzes and Silvers receive a residual commission of 2.5 percent.
- Golds and Platinums earn a 2.5% residual commission on fourteen matrix levels
- Diamonds earn a 2.5% residual commission on fifteen matrix levels
When downline affiliates earn residual commissions, LiveGood matches those commissions.
The same 215 matrix used to pay residual commissions (see “Residual Commissions” above) is also utilized to pay the matching bonus.
The matrix’s generation definitions are linear and based on rank. For instance, your first generation of Silver is the first Silver in your matrix. Your second generation Silver is the second Silver in your matrix, and so forth.
This generational structure is used to determine how the Matching Bonus is distributed:
- Affiliates receive 50% of residual income earned by Affiliates they personally recruited.
Up to two Silver generations earn the Affiliate Matching Bonus and 10%.
Golds receive the Silver Matching Bonus, the Affiliate Bonus, and 5% on up to three Gold generations.
The Affiliate, Silver and Gold Matching Bonus, as well as 5% on up to four Platinum generations, are all earned by Platinums.
The Affiliate, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Matching Bonuses, as well as 3% on up to five Diamond generations, are earned by diamonds.
Lower ranking Matching Bonuses are awarded to higher ranked LiveGood affiliates, however the official justification is a little strange:
You will also receive the Gold and Silver Generation Matches if you are a Platinum member, for example. As a result, you would receive a 10% 2nd Generation Silver Match, a 5% 1st Generation Gold Match, AND a 5% 1st Generation Platinum Match on that person’s whole matrix if they were also in your First Generation Gold and First Generation Platinum.
According to my interpretation, there are matching bonus tiers for each rank, with higher ranking affiliates earning on lower ranked tiers.
According to the remark above, higher ranking affiliates are considered to be lower ranked affiliates for the purposes of generation calculation (a second generation Silver can also be a first generation Gold and first generation Platinum).
For instance, a Diamond downline affiliate that was personally recruited would count as a generation in each of the five Matching Bonus generation tiers.
It should be noted that the Matching Bonus is disbursed following a LiveGood affiliate’s second month of service.
Diamond Bonus Pool
Every month, LiveGood divides 2% of its overall revenue equally among its Diamond-rated affiliates.
LiveGood affiliate membership is $40.